- “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- “Property” means Apple Cottage, 35 Byng Street, Orange NSW 2800 and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
- "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2:00pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10:00am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 5 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be advised once full payment is received.
- A deposit of 50% of your total booking fee must be received within 2 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
- Payment in full must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Where your stay commences in less than 2 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by the following methods: Direct deposit into our bank account (preferred), Visa and MasterCard.
- Personal cheques or cash payments will not be accepted.
- Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 0405 679 475.
- In the event of a cancellation earlier than two weeks prior to your arrival, we will endeavour to re-let that booking. If we are able to re-let the accommodation in these circumstances there will be no charge. If we are unable to re-let the booking, we will refund your booking fee less the deposit.
- In the event of a cancellation within 2 weeks prior to your arrival no refund will be issued.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
- We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Swimming towels are not included.
- For long stay bookings cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
- Pets are not permitted on the Property.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Replacement keys will be charged at $50.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
- We recommend all Guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property, injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the Property.